There are no translations available.
- Ludwig Dennerle opens a pet shop in Pirmasens
- Start of a series of field trips in search of plants
- Ludwig Dennerle cultivates and conducts research into tropical plants in his greenhouse at home
- Greenhouses are leased in Thaleischweiler
- Acquisition of the former school building in Vinningen and conversion into the company headquarters
- Construction of greenhouses at the company's site in Vinningen
- Expansion of the greenhouses
- Closure of the pet shop in Pirmasens
- First edition of the guide "Pflanzen für eine prächtige Unterwasserlandschaft" ("Plants for magnificent aquascapes")
- Cooperation with various plant farms in the tropics begins
- First edition of the Dennerle manual "System for a problemloses Aquarium" (System for a problem-free aquarium")
- Launch of the fluorescent tube lighting segment (T8 Plant) for aquaria
- Start of export business to France
- Purchase of a building in Münchweiler for the production and storage of accessories
- Further expansion of the greenhouses
- Introduction of YADY fish food
- Launch of garden pond products with FB3 and FB4 pond bacteria
- Renewed expansion of the greenhouses, which now cover more than 8,000 m²
- Acquisition of a building in Pirmasens for sales, exports and IT
- The new Mbuna underwater trees, which are protected by utility patent, amaze the aquarium world at the Interzoo fair.
- New edition of the Dennerle manual "The Big Dennerle Guide"
- First steps in the field of filter materials with Turbo FilterChips and Turbo FilterPearls
- A. C. Nielsen confirms Dennerle as the market leader in the area of pond care with the FB3 and FB4 pond bacteria.
- Launch of Dennerle's own range of aquarium filter materials
- Launch of the Trocal reflectors
- The company's founder, Ludwig Dennerle, died on 13 February 2006 and the age of 67. Heinz Dennerle becomes Dennerle's sole managing director.
- Launch of the new Trocal T5 fluorescient tube technology. The new tubes offer higher light intensity combined with a smaller diameter.
- Presentation of the new nano products at the Interzoo fair. This range positions Dennerle as the first manufacturer to offer a complete nano aquarium programme.